INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION FORM PROCESS - 2019-21
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED JPEG/PDF FORMAT:
- 12th mark sheet (100 kb) (only for Qualifying Students)
- Registration Slip/Certificate (100 kb)
- Migration Certificate (If from other Board) (100 kb)
- Passport Size Photo (50 kb)(Mandatory)
- Self Signature (20 kb) (Mandatory)
How to fill up Intermediate Examination form?
Follow the steps as below to fill Intermediate form for session 2019-21
- 1st Step: Download the Examination Form from the online portal https://admission.gmrdcollege.org/registration
- 2nd Step: Fill the Examination form carefully (Information should be same as Registration Slip/Certificate)
- 3rd Step: Click on “Intermediate Examination Form” from the page.
- 4th Step: Go to Online Exam Process.
- 5th Step: Check your details with Registration Number and go through the link "Search"
- 6th Step: Upload your hand written filled Examination form and Registration Slip/Certificate.
- 7th Step: Enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- 8th Step: Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- 9th Step: Complete the fee payment.
- 10th Step: Take the print of your receipt.
- 10th Step: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
Examination Form Rules
( प्रवेश नियमावली )
- Any wrong information in form fill up will cause cancellation of submission of Examination Form.
- All students shall be required to submit their Original Certificates/Documents at the time of physical document verification in the college. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of Examination Form.
- Once Receipt generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- College will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.